Wednesday, October 26, 2016

            Dont sacrifice what you want most for what you want now. Write down what you want
                            
                           more and see it often

The statement “ Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want now. Write down what you want  more and see it often” is a great statement by Peter Vidmar. I think that it is a great statement because it is telling everyone a positive message. Also because it means to not sacrifice the goal you want most because of the goal you want right now because the goal you want the most is the goal that you want now. Lastly because what the statement is telling me is that to not sacrifice the goal because it is the goal that I want now and To remind myself to write down my goal and read it every once in awhile.

1 comment: